The latest online shopping phenomenon to sweep the world of fashion brands, flash sales, finally comes to the UK luxury travel market with the launch of Travesse, The Luxury Travel Club. I can get you an invitation to Travesse – click here.
Travesse’s rapidly growing member base is enthusiastically snapping up time-limited offers to some of the world’s most beautiful 4- and 5-star hotels, holidays and experiences. Flash sales sites such as Groupon and Rue La La have been popular in the last three years because people have been aggressively looking for bargains in fashion, dining, and entertainment. Travesse has brought the same model to the hospitality market.
The company is working with independent hotels and high end hotel groups such as Rocco Forte Hotel Collection, Corinthia Hotels, Franklyn Hotels and De Savary Luxury properties. Travesse offers its members an unrivalled collection of designer chic to romantic luxury, boutique to baroque at unbeatable prices. Travesse can negotiate discounts as high as 70% and offer them exclusively to members.
Like other high-end flash sale sites, membership is by invitation-only but Travesse offers more than just fantastic discounts: Travesse members receive lots of extras such as meals at Michelin-rated restaurants to complimentary spa treatments and ski passes.
There are two ways to join – be invited by an existing member (click here), or register online and wait for an opening (currently within seven days of applying.) But until Valentine’s Day new members can beat the queue and register straight away.
Make sure you visit the site to discover the latest handpicked deals, which have included:
70% off …
• Boutique-style apartments in Sliema, Malta @ £52 per room, sleeping 3, with transfers
60% + off …
• A luxurious Roman hideaway @ £128 per room.
50% + off …
• An incredible Design Hotel in Prague, Czech Republic @ just £42 per room.
• A romantic break in the Cotswolds @ £79 per room, B&B, and with a £25 voucher for spa treatments at the hotel.
• A glamorous Venetian Palazzo from @ £99 per room, B&B, with a bottle of prosecco and tickets to the casino.
40% + off …
• Gastro/skiing in France @ £232 per room, half board.
• Foodie heaven at a five-star ‘Schloss’ in the Rhine Valley, with its own three-Michelin star restaurant @ £209 per room, HB
• A modern, statement design hotel in Salzburg @ £91 per room, B&B